Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
Hi there! I love this blog, thank you for putting so many lovely Lois and Clark posts on my dash! I'm newly into comics, and for all that I've come to love L&C from TV and movie media, I've barely read any Superman comics. I'd like to, but there's obviously a lot of content! As a trusted L&C source, could you please recommend some of your favorite favorite runs/arcs/issues/etc. to a fellow shipper or point me toward any already-compiled such list? Thanks so much, keep up the awesome blogging! :)
Thanks for the kind words and, as someone who also came to Superman and Lois from live action, I hope you’ll be like me and find that reading their comic book incarnations adds to your love and enjoyment of this amazing couple. I’ll try my best to come up with a list. If it’s missing anything, or if other Clark/Lois fans have their own personal favorites to recommend (here are two good places to start: 1, 2), hopefully they’ll show up in any responses this post may get. My recommendations include those in the links above and the following:
GOLDEN AGE | SILVER AGE | BRONZE AGE
- Browse my edits/scans/reblogs in my tags for Golden Age, Silver Age, and Bronze Age and you’ll probably find some good ones. Superman Takes a Wife and Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow? are pretty neat and important.
- The Wedding Album
- Up, Up, and Away
- Camelot Falls
- For Tomorrow
- Last Son of Krypton
- Superman Unchained
- Earth 2 (20-26)
- Batman/Superman (1-4, 12-13)
- Action Comics (0, 1-2, 4, 9-12, 19, 21, 34, Annual #3)
- Superman (24)
- Superman: Birthright
- Superman: Secret Origin
- All-Star Superman
- Final Crisis (2, 3, 7)
- Superman: Secret Identity
- Superman Confidential
- JLA: Classified (10-11)
- Smallville: Season 11 - All of it is good, but the best arcs or “episodes” that include lots of Lois/Clark or are relevant to them are Guardian, Detective, Haunted, Valkyrie, Olympus, Lantern, and Chaos.
- Adventures of Superman - The whole series of digital “chapters” (with arcs collected as individual issues) is excellent. These are the chapters that are best for Clark/Lois: 5, 7-9, 12, 18, 29, 34, 37, 43-45, 47, 48, 50.
Gosh, I’m probably forgetting some important ones. There’s lots to check out, though, and I hope you’re able to find them and enjoy them. Happy reading!
Can we talk about this movie for a sec? Can we talk about how Clark w as first getting his powers at school and had an axiety attack and just ran out of the room for the janitor closet? Does anyone remember what an amazing thing his mom did for him, to help him calm down?
"The world is too big"
“Then make it small. Focus on my voice. Pretend its an island. Can you see it?”
“Swim toward it.”
He sits a little longer and he finally comes out to her. Thats something really big. It shows even a super hero started with anxiety and needed a hand.
Page 1 of 5213